Who We Are ?
The InSCeHo certification programme is the result of the experience and reflection of safety and hospitality experts. It demonstrates their desire to give:
- Hoteliers a way to highlight their commitment to the security and safety of their customers
- Customers of hotels and travel professionals a way to find hotels that best meet their safety requirements.
The InSCeHo certification programme is administered by Onyx International Consulting & Services Ltd, a company under English law whose head office is in London.
Registered office: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
T. +44 203 824 2355 - email@example.com
A company with share capital of €10,000.
Onyx International Consulting & Services Ltd is directed by Alexander Masraff, co-founder.
Alexandre Masraff is a security and crisis management expert with 15 years of extensive experience in businesses and government in France and internationally. In 2005, he joins the French Prime minister's directorate in charge of security to draft and activate a national crisis management plan. He went on to become security vice president for one of the world leading hotel industry groups, responsible for deploying a security strategy in over 1500 hotels. These unique experiences allowed him to acquire experience managing a wide range of exceptional situations.
Meet us during events where Alexandre is a speaker:
- Workshop "Travel security policy and assistance" in Paris on July 7th, 2016
- 3rd Africa Hotel Expansion Summit in Lagos on January 28th & 29th, 2016
- Hospitality Round Table 2015 in dar Es Salaam on December 7th & 8th, 2015
Our agents, being experienced in hospitality and security, are able to present in details the certification programme and provide assistance to hotels willing to run for certification.
Granting the certification remains Onyx's responsibility.
Hospitality consulting company TEF
- 17 rue Ibn Arafa - La Marsa - Tunis
- T. +216 71 743 292
- F. +216 71 743 291
- M. +216 98 232 192
- Business Centre Tunis. Bloc H. Office H3-1 CP 1073 - Montplaisir - Tunis
- T. +216 71 90 63 23
- F. 216 71 90 63 73
- M. +216 29 69 63 26
- M. +216 23 45 67 07
- @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge Tourisme - workshop on travel agency's duty regarding security of travelers (FR) - September 2016
Voyages & Stratégie #26 - Panel discussion about the future of hospitality (FR) - September/october 2016
Interview for AFTM (French association of travel managers) (FR) - September 2016
Voyages d'affaire et hôtellerie : la sûreté au coeur de la relation commerciale - Sécurité & Stratégie #22 (FR) - June/september 2016
Hotelkonzepte mitentwickeln - Protector & Wik (GE) - July/august 2016
Terrorism concern calls for better hotel - a&s international (EN) - April 2016